Good to know
Information on your holiday accommodation
Time for dreams, enjoyment, for each other. Moments of happiness. Real wellbeing is tangible where style, comfort and love for detail merge in
the attention to home decor.
Fischerwirt Spoil Yourself half board
The prices quoted are per person per night and include the Spoil Yourself half board and all statutory charges. The local tax € 2.00 is not included. If the evening meal is not required, please notify us in good time (a reduction of € 10.00 per person per night). With a booking of only bed/breakfast buffet the overnight charge is reduced by € 10.00. If desired, we will gladly offer full board.
Arrival and departure
- Arrival: On the day of arrival the room is available for you from 14.00 hrs. Please note that when travelling via the motorway, you have to buy a toll disc for Austrian motorways. Our hotel team will be glad to advise you about the possibiity of a tollfree way to get here. Should you not be able to arrive by 18.00 hrs on the day of arrival, we ask that you notify us of this.
- Departure: we ask that you vacate the room by 11.00 hrs on the day of departure
- Hotel bus service for arrival and departure: For a journey from and to Salzburg airport/main railway station we charge a one-off € 50.00. Please give us your arrival details in good time.
- Surcharge for less than 3 nights: For a stay of under 3 nights we calculate a surcharge of € 10.00 per person per night.
If the children live with their parents ...
- Up to 5 years sleeping and eating is free
- From 5 to 12 years = 50% reduction of the price per night (half of the the menu servings)
- From 12 to 16 years = minus 20% reduction of the price per night (whole menu servings)
... in their own children's bedroom
- Up to 3 years old bed and breakfast is free
- From 3 to 5 years = € 15.00 per night with breakfast
- From 5 to 12 years = overnight price minus 40 % (with half portions of menu items)
- From 12 to 16 years = overnight price minus 15 % (with full portions of menu items)
Cots are available and are gladly made provided with bed linen at no extra cost.
- Non-smokers /smokers: For your wellbeing and health our entire restaurant, bar area and the cosy parlour are non-smoking areas. We would like to point out to you that all our accommodation rooms are non-smoking rooms. You are welcome to smoke at any time on the sun terrace, in the hotel garden, as well as on the balconies of the rooms.
- Packages: We would like to point out to you that services contained in the packages, but which are not used, are not reimbursed.
- Fischerwirt Baby Service: Everything for the tinies: from cot and high chair at the table, heating up of baby food, via kettle, changing mat, nappy bucket and baby listening device in the room –
all this we can offer you in our family hotel for your offspring and/or organise in good time before your arrival. Please let us know your wishes when you book.
- Travelling as a family: As a family hotel small guests are particularly special to us. This is how children stay particularly at good rates in the Fischerwirt.
- Dogs: your four-legged friend is very welcome if we are notified in advance. Please bring your own dog blanket or bed with you. Out of consideration for other guests we ask for your understanding that your dog may not be present in the restaurant or sauna area. But they are very welcome in our parlour, on the sun terrace and in the hotel garden. We charge € 12.00 per day (without food).
- Internet: In order not to disrupt the positive energy flows of your body, there is only an internet connection available in the public area (WiFi), which is free to use. You also have the possibility of using our internet corner at any time. All our rooms/suites have an internet connection and WLAN is available if desired on an individual basis.
Travel cancellation insurance & cancellation terms and conditions
Cancellation - sounds annoying and is annoying. For everyone.
Such a pity if your room remains vacant even though others would have been glad to have it. On the other hand, something can happen to anyone. Our plea: inform us in good time.
We try to be tolerant. Basically the Austrian general business terms and conditions for the hotel trade (AGBH) 2006 are regarded as agreed.
|Cancellations up to 3 months before arrival||no cancellation fees|
|3 months to 1 month||40 %|
|1 month to 1 week||70 %|
|in the last week or in the event of premature departure||90 % |
When you are paying the deposit you additionally have the possibility of opting to take out a good value
travel cancellation insurance.
To avoid being charged cancellation fees for failing to arriving, arriving late or premature departure for reasons of illness or other justified reasons, we recommend that you take out a travel cancellation insurance.
You can obtain further information from our staff or at www.europaeische.at.
Reservation / deposit / payment methods
Once you have received the reservation confirmation we ask for a deposit of 100.00 euros per room within 7 days so that we can reserve the room category desired in a binding manner. You can pay the deposit by bank transfer. You are welcome to settle your bill in cash at reception, by means of a Maestro card (cash machine card) or also via transfer to the following account:
- Raiffeisenkasse Faistenau
Vouchers & prices
If you are intending to cash in a voucher, we ask that you hand this in at reception upon arrival.
This price information replaces all previous ones.
Amendments to prices and offers as well as typographical errors and mistakes are reserved. If you have any questions on paying and settlement, please do not hesitate to contactus. Your custom is important to us and we will gladly advise you.
Tel.: +43 - (0)6228 - 2332 / Fax: +33 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org