When natural cuisine makes the palate dance
Regionality, sustainability, fair trade, as well as organic and ecologically oriented agriculture, plus trust into our partners play a crucial role role in our nature-loving hotel. Package-free breakfast and salad buffet show that we are nature-serious.
100% responsibility in what we do.
- Package-free produce from the Fuchs butchery in Koppl & local agriculure
- local beef & pork
- venison from the close-by mountain (Rannberg)
- fish sourced from the Hintersee and Fuschlsee
- fresh and organic milk from the Salzburg Land area
- organic eggs from Annaberg
- mushrooms, berries, and herbs hand-picked in our local forrests
Enjoy our natural cuisine
from 11.45am – 8.30pm.
Breakfast from 7.30 – 10.00am.
Ask us to book a table.
Friday to Sunday (a la carte restaurant).
What comes out of the pots usually says a lot about the people and their culture. We invite you to get to know our homeland in the most beautiful way: food. Our chefs are truly wonderful and you will see, the palate speaks for itself.